Saturday, October 16, 2010

How about the sweetest day ever?

Today I met the queen of cake pops.

Yes, Bakerella!

And on Sweetest Day. How perfect is that?! And she was such a sweetheart herself!

If you haven't gotten Bakerella's book Cake Pops yet, you are missing out! I actually have two copies - one that Bakerella signed for me today, and another to use while I'm baking. Bakerella did a great question and answer conversation before signing books. People could ask questions about cake pops, and Bakerella would answer them, giving out suggestions and great helpful tips.

It was perfect.

Then the book signing began. It was like Christmas. Only better.

I gave Bakerella one of my famous flower rings. And she loved it!

Pictures are to come! I'm still clapping my hands with excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment